Solar Shade provides a fully mobile tinting service that can complete our service wherever it is convenient for you. At home, work, even if you're out doing your shopping, we can work around your schedule in order to ensure the maximum level of customer satisfaction.
There is no doubt that installing car window film is one of the best ways to improve the appearance of your vehicle. You'll notice straight away how elegant it looks. Not only do tinted window films enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and give it an air of distinction but the installation of window film has many other benefits that are highlighted below.
The benefits of tinting the windows of your vehicle
• Reduces glare from the sun.
• Reduces heat by up to 63%
• Reduces UV radiation by 99%
• Increases safety by reducing the risk of flying glass in an accident
• Increases security by strengthening the glass and thus deterring car crime
• Protects the interior of your vehicle from the damage of fading
• Removes annoying headlight dazzle and glare
• Reduces air-conditioning costs
• Enhances viewing of car video/TV screens
• Gives a high level of personal privacy
• Protects pets in a vehicle
• Maintains the market value of your car by protecting the interior
• Enhances the color of the glass
REDUCED GLARE MAKES DRIVING MORE COMFORTABLE
A window film tinted vehicle offers the driver unrivaled benefits as it will reduce glare from the sun and at night from other vehicles headlights, reducing eye strain and fatigue when driving.
PROTECT YOUR VALUABLE INVESTMENT
The sun’s ultraviolet rays and solar heat are responsible for over half of the damage caused to the interior of a car during its lifetime. Solar heat and UV can cause interior trim, upholstery and carpeting to fade. Plastic parts are less likely to crack because window tinted glass rejects solar energy and up to 99% of UV. By protecting your valuable investment this maintains its value when you come to sell or trade it in.
The installation of window film applied on the inside of the window helps hold any glass shards together if the window is broken in an accident, greatly reducing the likelihood of glass coming into contact with the drivers or passengers. However the glass will be able to be pushed outwards once it has broken, in contrast it is very hard to break into it, as a thief would.
Because window film rejects up to 63% of the sun’s heat energy, your car is prevented from heating up as quickly as it normally would. Because of the reduced heat there is of course less need for expensive air conditioning.
Another benefit is that people cannot see in from the outside providing privacy for the driver and passengers. It can also be useful in deterring crime, as potential thieves will not be able to see into the vehicle window, protecting your valuables.
Solar Shade Tinting offers 6 shades of tinted window film plus a mirrored film (only legal for use on van rear windows) :
• Light Smoke
• Light Smoke Gloss
• Dark Smoke
• Dark Smoke Gloss
• Blacked Out
• Mirrored - Only available for Vans